Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Welcome to my blog!!

I decided to start a blog for two reasons.

1) You know me, I'm always sending out emails with jokes, or photos, or my latest scrapbook page or just general goings on at our house. I always seem to forget someone, so then I go back and send ANOTHER email and on and on.

And I was thinking "Gee I wish that was a way I could keep my friends and family updated on what we're doing and share photos and book reviews and just general chit chat in one place..."

2) It has been bitterly cold here and I had been cooped up in the house with the boys for waaaaay too long. LOL. I was on driving the ladies at Scrapgirls crazy posting lyrics to obscure 80's songs. One of them finally said "hey michelle I think you're bored, go take a pic of something"

I have been working on this thing for DAYS LOL. I have completely trashed it and started all over again. I am new to blogging so bare with me. I finally decided that I should just start already and update as I learn new things instead of trying to get everything "perfect" before I share it.

So bookmark me or add me to your favorites or follow me (look at the column on the left for that) or whatever it is you do to keep track of web places you like to visit, because you never know what I might put here. It might be something really fantastic or you know really lame, either way you don't want to miss it!!!

4 comments:

Michelle January 20, 2009 at 8:37 PM  

I think I have fixed the comment section!!!
start talking to me people!!!

Karen no_idea January 20, 2009 at 9:03 PM  

Congratulations on your blog, you did a great job!

Lisa Laxton January 20, 2009 at 9:09 PM  

Michelle!!! You did it...now we can contact you when we need tech support for our blogs! I am so excited!

Angela N. January 21, 2009 at 7:19 AM  

Yeah! i was just dying to leave a comment. I LOVE your new blog! I love the black, red white and green.. very nice!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP