Saturday, March 14, 2009

Birthday Party


We finally got around to celebrating the boys birthday this weekend. Their birthdays are 30 days apart, well 4 years and 30 days apart LOL, but the point is the actual days are close together so we usually pick a date between the two and have one joint birthday party. I'm not sure how much longer we are going to be doing that but it has worked out great so far.

After much debate and back and forth and crying (looooong story) it was decided that we would have the party at Space Aliens. If you haven't heard of it, Space Aliens is a restaurant with an alien theme that has games the kids play to earn tickets and buy prizes. Think Chuck E Cheese except smaller, with better food and way less annoying for the big people LOL.

The party turned out great and everyone had fun. YAY!!!

Since the party was thrown together last minute I was scrambling to try and figure out what to do about treat bags. I decided to make custom candy wrappers (yes I made them myself)!! and temporary tattoos. The candy wrappers turned out great, I used a template I got at scrapgirls.com and some of my digi supplies. Unfortunatly it was my first attempt at the tattoos and since it was 2 in the morning when I was making them I forgot to print them out backwards LOL. So now when the kids put the tattoos on they will read backwards on their arms. Oh well, at least I learned for next time right? LOL.

2 comments:

Christina March 16, 2009 at 11:21 AM  

Very cool chocolate bar wrappers! How do you make your own tattoos???

Karen no_idea March 16, 2009 at 12:46 PM  

Love the wrappers! I gotta know how you made the tattoos!?

Don't fret about the tattoos being backwards, at least they aren't permanent!! :P Besides that, who else can say they made their own tattoos? I think it's brilliant.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP