Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The first Interview of my Interview Series, my son Cody


Today when Cody came home from school I told him that I had a project I needed him to do. I handed him a sheet of paper and asked him to answer all the questions. I told him he had to read them one at a time and answer them without reading all the way through, and NO I wouldn't read the to him and yes he had to write down the answers. He rolled his eyes a few times and then got to work. The result is my first ever blog interview and a pretty sneaky mommy prank.


April 22nd 2009


Cody,

This is a questionaire I made, I would like you to answer these questions for me ok?


1. How old are you right now? (major eyeing rolling and a HUH)? 10


2. What grade are you in? 4th


3. What is your favorite class at school? Math


4. What is your LEAST favorite class? Reading


5. What are you reading right now? Cyberia

Do you like it? Alittle


6. What is your favorite song on your Ipod? Love lockdown (kanye west), So what (pink)

on the radio? Love lockdown


7. What is your favorite movie? (all of them mom.....) Babylon AD


8. What is your favorite TV show? George Lopez


9. What is your favorite Video game? gta IV, cod4, cod5 (for those of you who don't speak video game that would be Grand Theft Auto 4, Call of Duty 4 and Call of Duty 5


10. What do you want to be when you grow up? No clue....


11. Hey do you remember when I asked you to write down 10 things about being 10 so I could make a scrapbook page about it? Have you done it yet? In my head


12. I think you have now ;-) Thanks. I love you.


~Mom


(oh MOM that is so cheap)!!!!!!!!! complete with eye rolling and head shaking.
Yep, it was pretty cheap, and sneaky too.
It's good to be the Mom.
I hope you enjoyed my first interview. I plan to have many more, and not all of them will be family members LOL.

4 comments:

Tiza April 22, 2009 at 9:29 PM  

Very sneaky!! Good job getting the interview. :)

Zaz April 23, 2009 at 9:05 PM  

You are so good. I should take lessons.

Audrey April 28, 2009 at 3:47 PM  

Cody has a good taste in music!! :)

Anonymous,  April 30, 2009 at 2:40 PM  

That was sneaky... But so funny! LOL!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP